Do you have a junk removal question for us? TEXT US >>> 770.847.6611
Get A FREE Junk Removal Estimate Gwinnett County, GA!
Get A FREE Furniture Removal Estimate In Gwinnett County, GA!
Get A FREE Appliance Removal Estimate In Gwinnett County, GA!
Washers & Dryers
Sofas & Couches
Here's What We CAN Accept...
Washers & Dryers
Sofas & Couches
Clothes & Toys
Mattresses & Beds
TV's & Electronics
And Much More!
Here's What We CAN'T Accept...
Get A FREE Rubbish Removal Estimate In Gwinnett County, GA!
#1 Junk Removal Service in Gwinnett County...
# Junk Removal in Duluth GA
# Junk Removal in Lawrenceville GA
# Junk Removal in Snellville GA
# Junk Removal in Grayson GA
# Junk Removal in Johns Creek GA
# Junk Removal in Norcross GA
# Junk Removal in Suwanee GA
# Junk Removal in Dacula GA
# Junk Removal in Peachtree Corners GA
# Junk Removal in Berkeley Lake GA
This portfolio showcases my creative body of work cultivated over a 15 year period. Aside from current UX | UI Design work, it extends to a back catalogue of film, illustration, vfx, motion graphics and photography. Read more...
I am a UX | UI Designer with a university accredited diploma in UX design and professional certification in Visual | UI design complimented by 15+years of analogous and transferable research, problem solving, design, communication and professional experience as a chartered Chemical Engineer …and broad creative skillset.
I take an integrated approach to design, utilising UX |UI in a single seamless workflow.
- I enjoy navigating the full end-to-end research-based user centred design process and translating meticulous research into great UX design and problem solving. I have attained excellent qualitative and quantitative research skills to derive useful insights (user goals, behaviours, pain points and mental models) that drive definition, design, validation, prototype, build and test of products.
- I am trained in the following areas of UX research and design: competitive benchmarking; online surveys; depth interviews; usability testing; A/B testing; card sorting; affinity diagrams; user journey maps; flow diagrams; web and app structure and navigation, design principles and patterns; interaction design; prototyping; and, wireframing.
- This is complimented by translation of wireframes into fully functional and aesthetically pleasing UI and Visual design adhering to modern design principles and practices in: brand and personality; layout; design principles and presentation; interactivity; typography; colour, shapes and effects; iconography and bespoke imagery and illustration.
I am proficient with industry standard tools - Figma, Sketch / Axure, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Premier and Aftereffects, FCPX, Davinci Resolve, Maya, Draw IO and others.
From my past and extensive career, as a highly skilled chartered chemical engineer with masters degree, I bring the added benefit of many valuable transferable skills and the professional exposure, business skills, development and acumen from working at a small consultancies right through to large multinational corporations in analogous, research led, problem solving and communication centred roles:
- 15+ years’ work in analogous design environments with multi-disciplinary teams and projects from research and definition through to detailed design.
- strong teamworking communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- highly proficient in specifying and authoring design documentation and drawings.
- thoughtful and considered approach.
- excellent qualitative and quantitative research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- project and leadership experience (incl. managing cost, time, resource, governance, planning, economics).
- ability to: work autonomously; take initiative; successfully interface and present to clients and stakeholders; and, multi-task and deliver to deadlines.